If you have a family member on the ID Urgent or Non-Urgent or DD Medicaid waiver wait list, it is time to apply for the $1,000 Individual and Family Support Program (IFSP) grant.
MUST BE POSTMARKED FOR SEPTEMBER 15TH.
Changes from last year:
1. There is only ONE funding period for FY2016; all money will be distributed during this round.
2. To assist more individuals, the maximum amount of funds per person will be $1000 for the entire year.
1. Applications must be postmarked on September 15, 2015
(applications posted before September 15th will not be eligible for funding)
2. Applications from any previous funding periods will not be accepted.
3. Applications faxed to the IFSP office or dropped off at the DBHDS building also will NOT be eligible for funding.
4. If individuals/families have not turned in all receipts from any previous IFSP Funding Period, they will NOT be eligible for funding
5.PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, The Individual and Family Support Program CANNOT ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF ANY APPLICATIONS.
Individuals and families may contact the IFSP program regarding the status of applications beginning December 15, 2015.