At the Advantage Behavior Clinic we provide individualize therapeutic options for children with autism and other related disabilities. We have a specialized curriculum focused on verbal behavior and increasing social interactions.
What we offer:
The team at the Advantage Behavior Clinic works with children who are diagnosed on the autism spectrum or have other related disabilities to design Individualized Programs to develop:
- Communication Skills
- Social Skills
- Academic Skills
- Appropriate Behavior
Our specialized curriculum is designed for children with autism and other related disabilities by providing:
- Assessments & Behavior Reduction
- Individualized Education Plan
- (IEP) and Behavior Plan Support Trainings and Workshops
What makes us unique?
- Preschool “push-in” providing ABA therapy as well as the unique opportunity to introduce your child to an inclusive pre- school classroom setting
- Behavioral, social, and communication assessments
- Wrap-around approach to treatment
- Collaboration with other related services, such as: Occupation Therapy, Speech Therapy, Music Therapy, Art Therapy, and Mental Health Services
While providing one-on-one ABA therapy sessions, we can also provide one-on-one support services, in an inclusive preschool classroom setting with peers.
Each child has the unique opportunity to learn behavioral, social and pre-academic skills in a natural environment (play-based) setting using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Applied Behavior Analysis
ABA uses basic behavior principles to reinforce wanted behavior (including learning, verbal behavior, etc.) and decrease unwanted behavior (including challenging behavior, tantrums, etc.).
- Taking turns
- Asking friends for help
- Group participation
- Sharing toys
- Verbal and non-verbal interaction with peers
- Following directions
Parent Trainings – We want to help parents advocate for their child
• Classroom trainings will introduce ABA principles to parents and caregivers
• In-home Trainings will teach parents how to carry ABA principles learned in the classroom into the home and community settings.
Consultations, Assessments and 1:1 ABA Therapy
(For School-Age Children)
- One-on-one ABA therapy
- Opportunity for push-in to provide peer interaction
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Review
- Behavior Assessments
- Behavior Plan Development and Review
- School and Classroom Consultations
Professional Crisis Management (PCM)
For Parents, Caregivers, and Professionals
PCM Training teaches a range of non-physical and physical strategies for managing crisis situations safely and effectively. Unlike other methods that teach intervention techniques only after individuals have become aggressive, self-injurious, or disruptive, PCM focuses primarily on prevention.