All potential clients must meet the following criteria:
- Have a physical disability due to a neurological disorder, such as Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s disease or Stroke.
- Have a signed Medical Clearance by a Physician.
- Have a recent bone density scan (if in a wheelchair > 1 year), copy of report to be submitted with application.
- Have a completed membership application
- Have a desire for improved health and quality of life.
APPLICATION COMING SOON!
An appointment schedule will be made for each client monthly. Remember, the more intensive therapy you receive in a week, the more progress you will see over time.
Tardiness and Cancellations:
Please be advised that if you arrive late for your appointment, your schedule end time will still remain the same. Unfortunately, we cannot take time away from other clients’ appointment due to tardiness. We strive to remain on schedule and appreciate your help in arriving on time for your schedule appointment.
You must provide 24 hours notice for cancellation of any scheduled one-on-one appointments. If the schedule permits, we will make a great effort to reschedule your appointment.